Coaches and Volunteers
Safe Environment Policy
Quigley Catholic High School strictly follows the requirements set forth by the Diocese of Pittsburgh to Protect God’s Children. All personel must comply with the Diocesan Safe Environment Policy by completing the following steps:
- Register with the Diocese: Register and create a new account with the Diocese of Pittsburgh. When prompted, please enter “protect” as the access code. This application will create a PA State Police Criminal Record Check. Please stop by the school office to sign the paperwork for the PA Child Abuse History Clearance.
- Reporting of Child Abuse and the Child Protective Services Law: Print and sign the Acknowledgement of Receipt. File the receipt with the school office.
- Code of Pastoral Conduct: Print and sign the Code of Pastoral Conduct. File the signature page with the school office.
- Protecting God’s Children: Register and attend a three-hour workshop. Please notify the school office of the workshop you will be attending and file the certificate with the school upon completion.
- www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu: Register and attend this free online workshop on mandated reporting of child abuse. It is offered through Pitt. Please print the certificate and bring it to Quigley Catholic so that we may have it on file.
- Fingerprinting Application and Additional Fingerprinting Information
- Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Training Link